Aims and Scope:
- International Journal of Academic Medicine and Pharmacy (Jamp) is an open-access and peer-reviewed academic journal for the publication of scientific articles on health sciences, especially in basic and clinical medicine and pharmacy.
- Jamp accepts original research articles, reviews and case reports for publication.
- Jamp accepts articles from all areas of clinical and basic medical sciences, all pharmaceutical fields, as well as those on biotherapy, ecto- and endoparasites of medical importance, and microbiota and other health sciences.
- All articles to be published in the Jamp are peer-reviewed without delay and are published online for immediate access and citation after the publication process is completed.
- Jamp, is published three times a year, and is aimed to reach not only the academy but also the sector, the media and the public.
- No fees are charged to the authors or readers.